In The Name of Allah Most gracious Most Merciful ,All Praise be to Allah The Lord of the Heavens and Earth The Master of The Day of Judgment and Peace and Blessings be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad .
Life is a precious gift from Almighty Allah ,a gift that we cherish and honor .Life is a cycle of energy that penetrates our bodies and souls .This energy is the driver for our wellbeing and it is the most important element that keeps us going to the last breath .Energy is a source of power and like any other source in this universe it needs to be sustained and enriched so that it can develop and continue supporting ourselves .
As human beings are all different from one another in one way or the other but we also do have some commonalities that bring us back to our roots of who we really are .Among these commonalities are the needs and the wants that we crave for every single moment and these needs vary from physical ,emotional ,mental and spiritual needs. The creator Himself has given us the right of choice in most of the aspects of our lives but He also has deprived us from some of the controls in our lives such as life ,death ,emotions ,heart beats and so on.
The element of Energy in all its forms act the same way as the Creator has designed it ,should humans chose to neglect seeking this energy from time to time then the consequences would be the malfunction of Life .To illustrate a practical example of this fact is when we know for sure that we need energy to continue life and energy is derived from nutrition so when we decide to stop this nutrition from our bodies ,an alarm will be sent out automatically indicating that the body is at risk of not being able to function as it’s supposed to .This not only effects the body but it also will definitely effect the mental capacity and the spiritual capacity as well .This phenomena is not unique to some individuals over others ,it’s a universal law that was set by the Creator Himself.
The imbalance of energy is found in many aspects of our lives and most of the times we are concerned about the physical ,mental and emotional energy loose as we can actually feel the pain when loosing this energy ,but we tend to forget or neglect the spiritual drainage of energy as we tend to fool ourselves that it’s not really important . This is caused by multiple factors such as : ignorance ,bad company ,confusion ,lack of priorities ,materialism ,not knowing the purpose of life ,surrounding environment ,arrogance ,illusion ,deception of the devil and lack of faith.
These factors will take you on a rollercoaster of challenges in your life where nothing will seem to make sense and most of the times we won’t have answers of why things turn up the way they are in our lives which is so dangerous as it will lead us to desperation and maybe even committing suicide .
Believers go through the same rollercoaster but with less intensity when they sometimes neglect their sources of spiritual energy which is the direct connection with Allah. It is a common feeling that sometimes people would be highly spiritually energized and on other days they would be low in energy and would not feel like doing anything spiritual. For any success in life there has to be a sustainability plan or else these achievements will sooner or later vanish into thin air and with no doubt being connected with our Creator and being highly charged spiritually is the greatest achievement of all time and nothing else in life matters if you don’t have this spiritual energy to worship the Creator and thank Him for His Bounties and blessings on us .
Allah Almighty is our Creator and He knows very well that we would go through these challenges in life therefore He out of His infinite wisdom Has given us the remedies to our problems and Has provided us with the guidance towards a sustainable spiritual boost .
- (And remember your Lord within yourself in humility and in fear without being apparent in speech – in the mornings and the evenings. And do not be among the heedless)(7:205).
- (And keep yourself patient [by being] with those who call upon their Lord in the morning and the evening, seeking His countenance. And let not your eyes pass beyond them, desiring adornments of the worldly life, and do not obey one whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance and who follows his desire and whose affair is ever [in] neglect)(18:28).
- (Oh, woe to me! I wish I had not taken that one as a friend)(25:28).
- (Say, “O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”(39:53).
- (Indeed, those who believe and do righteous deeds and establish prayer and give zakah will have their reward with their Lord, and there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve)(2:277).
- (Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], “Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the Fire)(3:191).
- (Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded)(16:90).
- (And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful)(3:104).
- (Establish prayer at the decline of the sun [from its meridian] until the darkness of the night and [also] the Qur’an of dawn. Indeed, the recitation of dawn is ever witnessed)(17:78).
- (And the Messenger has said, “O my Lord, indeed my people have taken this Qur’an as [a thing] “)(25:30).
To summarize the solutions recommended in the Quran for us to have a high energy boost of Spirituality are as follows :
- Be Humble and Fear Almighty Allah .
- Surround yourself always with righteous people and be with them in the circles of remembering Allah.
- Choose your friends and companions carefully so that they can always lead you to the right path.
- Do not despair from the mercy of Allah no matter how sinful you are .
- Believe in Allah and do goodness in this world by serving others.
- Remember Allah throughout your day in every move you make.
- Be just to yourself and towards others .
- Call to the way of your Lord by doing dawah.
- Never let go of your prayers .
- Never abandoned the Quran ,read at least one page a day .
By:Hatim Aal Abdsalam