Today’s thought comes from the Qur’an, Surah 93 (ad-Dhuha) Ayah 1-5: “By the morning brightness and by the night when it grows still, your Lord has not forsaken you, norRead More
- FatawaQ4: What is the right opinion as to the number of taraweeh rak’as? And what is preferable in regard to Isha sunna prayer: to be prayed in two or four rak’as?
- FatawaQ3: If a person travels from his home country to another where the daybreak is earlier, how should he break his fast?
- FatawaQ2: In many American states as well as in European countries it is mostly difficult or even impossible to catch sight of the new moon of Ramadhan or Shawwal. However, the scientific progress in these countries enables knowing the appearance of new moon in an accurate way by calculations. Is it permissible to rely on their calculations? Further, is it permissible to seek the help of observatories supervised by non-Muslims, bearing in mind that their opinion on these matters is most probably correct?
- Oneness of God (Allah)Almighty Allah The Creator
- Quranic Reflections” And Rely On The Ever-Living Who Dies Not”
- Oneness of God (Allah)The Benefit Of Believing In The Oneness Of God
- Rituals and WorshipingThe Importance Of Prayer
- Beautiful Way Of LifeThe Benefits Of Piety
- Rituals and WorshipingA Prayer From The Quraan [17:80]
- RevertsAzzra Is Telling Her Story From Darkness To Light